Year 8 Options Information - can be found under Teaching and Learning/KS3/Options. Or click here for a link.
Year 8 Parents' Evening - Thurs 24th Jan, 3.30-7pm. Booking opens on 17th Jan at 6pm and closes on 23rd Jan at 4pm.
Easyfundraising - You can collect free donations for us every time you buy something online. Click here for more info.
The Weald is committed to the wellbeing of our staff. Among the many benefits of working at The Weald are:
- A highly supportive community atmosphere
- A “buddy” is assigned to all new teaching staff for the first year
- Regular staff association events and activities (“cake” days; restaurant & pub based social events)
- “Staff voice” - a half termly get together with a chance to raise any issues of concern
- Weekly staff football
- Weekly staff fitness session
- Gym discount (adjoining Leisure Centre)
- Winter flu jab programme (through West Sussex County Council)
- Opportunity to be covered for motor insurance “Business Use”
- Excellent classroom facilities to support teaching & learning including interactive whiteboards, smartboards and iPads
- Personalised approach to CPD and appraisal