The government stipulates that we must publish specific information on our school website to comply with
This information can be found on The Weald School website at the links below:
- the school's progress 8 score
- the school's attainment 8 score
- the percentage of pupils who've achieved a strong pass (grade 5 or above) in English and maths
- the percentage of pupils entering for the English Baccalaureate (EBacc)
- percentage of pupils who have achieved for the English Baccalaureate
- percentage of pupils staying in education of employment after KS4
- A link to our 16 to 18 performance tables page on the Department for Education's comparison website
A link to the DfE school performance tables website.
The school's complaints policy.
Details of how the school spends its pupil premium funding and the effect this has had on the attainment of the pupils who attract the funding.
Information about our Year 7 literacy and numeracy and Catch Up Premium.
Careers programme information
Information about the school's career programme can be found here.
Equal Opportunities Policy.
Governors' information and duties
Governors' information can be found here.
Charging and remissions policies
The school's charging and remissions policy.
Values and ethos
Details of The Weald’s income and expenditure and how they compare to other schools can be found at the Schools Financial Benchmarking Service – The Weald School.
Information of school employees at The Weald who have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more.
Should a parent or carer require a copy of any of the information on our website, we will be happy to provide it free of charge. Please contact the school office via [email protected]