Covid-19 Advice - please click here to view
Nut-Free School - a reminder that students and staff must not bring nut products into school under any circumstances.
School tours - to ensure the safety of our students/staff, unfortunately, we are unable to run school tours until further notice. Click for more info.
At The Weald school, one of our aims is to offer our pupils a broad range of extracurricular activities as well as opportunities to further their learning in specific subject areas studied by running a range of trips each year.
The list below shows the residential trips which are currently offered. In addition to this, we offer pupils a range of day trips across the curriculum on enrichment days and during ACE week.
- Barbados - Y10 & Y11
- Barcelona 2020 - Y9
- Belgium Music Trip - Y8 to 13
- Berlin 2020 - Y9
- China - Y10
- Geog Field Trip Margam in Wales - Y12
- Iceland - Geog and Photography - Y12 & Y13
- Italy - International Exchange 1 wk trip - Y10 to Y12
- Kenya - Y13
- Le Lac 2020 - Y9
- Opal Coast 2020 - Y7
- Outdoor Survival 2020 - Y9
- Salamanca - International Exchange 1 wk trip
- Ski Trip - Y8 and Y10
- Tile Barn 2020 - Y9
- Uganda - Y11
- USA Exchange - Y10 & Y11