Skip to content ↓

Who to contact

Please use the below table for reference when contacting the school. If your issue/query is not listed, please contact reception. For individual staff contact details, please click here.


Who to contact


Any safeguarding issues or concerns

Mr R Brimacombe (DSL and Assistant Head):
Ms Z Sorrell (Deputy DSL and Deputy Head):
Miss D McInerney (Deputy DSL and Assistant Head):

Email or phone
  • Tutor group issues
Form Tutor Email or phone
  • Concerns about student progress
  • Independent Learning/Homework
Class Teacher Email or phone
  • Set changes
  • Concern about subject area policy
  • Persistent subject concerns
Subject Leader/Head of Year Email or phone
  • Concerns at home
  • Concerns about student relationships
  • Uniform
  • Any form of bullying
  • Persistent pastoral concerns 

Head of House

Email, phone, or letter
  • For escalated issues or serious concerns
  • An opportunity to have your suggestions heard
Senior Leadership Team Email, phone, or weekly Google Meet
  • Lost property
  • Bus queries or complaints

Student Reception
01403 787285 / 787282

Email or phone
  • Student absence
  • Medical issues or illness
Absence - please use the email address below:
01403 787281 / 787282
Email or phone
  • SEN support/provision

Director of Learning Support & SENCO

Email, phone, or letter
  • ParentPay queries
  • SchoolShop queries
  • Payment deadlines and refunds

Finance Team

Email or phone
  • Talaxy issues/queries

Network Team

Email or phone
  • General exam queries
  • Certificates
  • Results
  • Timetables

Exams Team

Email or phone
  • Careers information, advice and guidance
Careers Manager
Email or phone
  • Sixth Form related queries    (students in Y12 & Y13)

Sixth Form Reception
01403 787283 or 

Email or phone
For general information and if you do not have a contact name

Reception (lower school)
01403 787200 or

Email or phone


Generally made when a parent/carer feels the school has not dealt with their concern satisfactorily

Please refer to our Complaints Procedure Please refer to our Complaints Procedure